Wednesday, October 15, 2014

A quick explanation

I have not forgotten about or abandoned this blog. Three things happened:

1. I went out of state to see my doctor twice since the last post.

2. I was too mentally tired when I was available to make a post.

3. I lost all motion in my right hand... again. It's almost back to normal, indefinitely.

This blog may continue in this fashion. I may go a while without making entries, and I may post several entries in one day. I consider this blog a healing outlet for me, in that it is a way for me to talk about all the major health issues in my life. It's difficult to sit my husband, family, or a friend down long enough or often enough for me to talk about what I need to talk about (I'm sure this sounds familiar to many of you!) I also hope that my readers benefit from these entries, because I know too many people are suffering without any understanding or clue as to why. In return, I sincerely hope that my readers comment and participate in a discussion with me so that I can learn from you too!

I have made another decision for this blog: it will not be uniform or methodical.

Originally, I wanted to tell my story in a chronological series of posts, because I have a lot of history to explain that leads up the current issues I want to write about. I have since decided that this method would be less beneficial for me, as I generally want to blog about issues currently affecting me. I will, therefore, employ plenty of tags so that readers can search my blog for the specific topics they are interested in, and you'll be able to understand my history through these separate posts. For instance, if you're here to read about my experience with Multiple Chemical Sensitivity, you may not care about my posts about ganglion cysts or menstrual issues. Tags will save you from scrolling through many posts about topics you don't care about, because I expect to write about different issues on each post.

And with that, my washing machine just finished up! Good timing! I'll see you in my next post...

No comments:

Post a Comment