Sunday, August 16, 2015

How to sleep through the night with mosquito bites

I think I broke... again. My blood sugar and pressure have been too low all week, and now that a storm is coming in I'm getting worse. I cannot see straight unless I sit still. The dizziness is strong with me. I figured I might as well write a post if I'm going to sit still at my computer for a while. :)



The night before last I hardly slept at all because my mosquito bites were way too itchy - painfully itchy! Every time I moved the sheets rubbed a bite and the pain woke me back up. I tried aloe vera, vinegar, and peppermint essential oils throughout the night to calm the itching. They all worked... until I moved and rubbed the bite against the sheet again. I did, however, sleep really well last night. I figured out a great solution!

You will need:
- As many bandages as bites.
- Raw organic apple cider vinegar.
- Calcium Clay (I used this one.)

Mix the vinegar with the clay in a non-metal container (metal weakens the clay.) I used 1/4th the amount of vinegar to clay, which created a thick paste. I dabbed this paste on to the bandage in a heap, then applied the bandage over the bite.

The vinegar calms the bite and the clay draws the toxins out of it. It's a beautiful combo!

No comments:

Post a Comment